header

header
~~~ HEART is a Masterpiece... so don't BREAK it~~~

me

me
hayatilah HIDUP selagi bernafas

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Passion....

officially today is my 17th day in Johore my home sweet home... At 1st i a bit bored to stay at my own house cause i don't have anything here. No gadgets like lappy, mp3, cams and others... so i do satu pemberontakan berkala kat parents i...

so on 23rd of may 2011 my lovely dad pun akur.. he bought me new lappy Acer Aspire 5750G with all spec that i wanted the most..... he bought me this lappy cause i really intrested with the spec of this lappy

the spec of my lappy
  • Intel core i5-2410M 2.3GHz with turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M, Up to 1760 MB TurboCache
  • 15.6" HD LED LCD
  • 4 GB DDR3 Memory
  • 500 GB HDD
  • DVD-Super Multi DL drive
  • Acer Nplify 802 11b/g/n
  • 6-cell Li-ion battery
1.1 The blue Acer Aspire 5750
1.2 Elegant switch ON/OFF button
1.3 three USB 3.0 super speed port built in
other then that this masterpiece also have HD web-cam built in, bluethooth also built in and it was installed with a genuine windows 7

p/s Wi-Fi line came from my neighbors house... 

No comments:

Post a Comment