header

header
~~~ HEART is a Masterpiece... so don't BREAK it~~~

me

me
hayatilah HIDUP selagi bernafas

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ma Hair Style...

Ma various kind of hair style.

Maybe it’s be one of my biggest obsession to have a nice n beautiful hair style... for me hair is like a crown or a tiara on the top of our head... so without it i felt like so incomplete... for my various kind of hair style is come with hard work and a lot of effort... because my family is not encouraging or can I say forbid me to dye my hair, keep it long and do not like me to bald it...but I had always been so stubborn... I still keep disobeyed them and try my best for my hair style to suit the latest style....

Semuanya bermula lepas I habis sekolah upper six.. after I dapat further my study... time study nih larr i dapat lari dari my mom’s law... and mase study nih jugak ler i knl sorang member, dia nih lagi obsess daripada i pasal hair maintanance nih... he willing to spend more on his hair drpd tummy dier... his name kidoder... so kid n i antara org yg slalu lpk2 kat saloon... he always suggest me how to cut my hair, what kind of style yg sesuai with my face...n byk lagi...

p/s kiddoe nih antara member terbaik aku mse zaman U dlu..

No comments:

Post a Comment